The Mystic Heart by Brother Wayne Teasdale will be led by Rev. Dr. John Wilde (see www.abundancetrek.com)
WEAVING HOME/ABUNDANCE TREK
presents a book study of The Mystic Heart by Wayne Teasdale, beginning on Thursday, February 16 until Thursday April 6th. You can join this discussion by joining our Facebook group, or by email. Please contact Naomi to register. email@example.com
“Humanity stands at a crossroads between horror and hope. In choosing hope, we must seed a new consciousness, a radically fresh approach to life drawing its inspiration from perennial spiritual and moral insights, intuition and experience. We call this new awareness interspiritual, implying not the homogenization of religion, but the recovering of the shared mystic heart beating in the center of the world’s deepest spiritual traditions.” -- Brother Wayne Teasdale in The Mystic Heart
Rev. Dr. John Wilde will lead this discussion on themes of spirituality, interspirituality, mysticism and more. ”Many spiritual seekers, both exalted and unknown, have crossed over to other traditions while remaining firmly within their own." —The Mystic Heart, p 31
More quotes by Wayne Teasdale:
• "To be spiritual means essentially to take responsibility for our inner journey."
• "We are created for the spiritual journey."
• "Every one of us is a mystic."
• "The more interdependent we are, the more we will safeguard the system of the universal society."
• " ... most Christian churches barely mention the mystical life, keeping the focus of prayer on the level of worship and devotion.”
Join us on the journey.